We are currently seeking qualified candidates for our Research Team. Our firm embraces a culture of self starters and talented producers. In addition to "basic" licenses, qualified candidates must have the following;
- Series 86, 87 license,
- Demonstrable publishing experience as a sell-side analyst,
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and a thorough understanding of financial modeling,
- Ideal candidate will already have an established network and knowledge base in a sector/industry that complements our Efficiency theme. This could include Oil & Gas, Business Services, and/or Industrial Equipment,
- Experience communicating with buy-side clients is a must as our analysts provide significant support for our sales team,
- Ability to set priorities and realistic objectives, and
- Ideal candidate will have a flexibility that enables participation in macro projects as well as detailed, bottom-up work.
Divine Capital offers highly competitive pay-outs and great work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer.